Computer Science Department Outcomes
Through the use of computer applications, students will demonstrate the appropriate use of technology to problem solve, to acquire and analyze information, and to communicate the results in electronic format. Students will acquire knowledge and demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Use the internet to search, access, and cite information.
- Understand ethical issues related to the use of computers and the Internet.
- Demonstrate basic computer skills such as keyboarding and file management.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding in creating documents in a number of different formats, including word processing, database, spreadsheet, and multimedia presentation.
- Create and design Web Page documents.
Roberta Pacheco, Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Rey Rosas, email@example.com