Hound Collar · Headline
- Salut-ing Her Way to Rice University
- Valedictorian “Foot Locks” His Way To College
- Empowerment through Service
- The Scoop: SJA Cafeteria Staff
- Rockets and Rigs
- Creative Minds at SJA
- SJA Tops Rotary 4-Way Speech Contest
- Red and White Classic Cheer Performance: Firsts and Lasts
- The Scoop: Brother Paul Phillipp
- The Scoop: Brother Michael Williams
- Aspiring Bloodhound Engineers
- SJA Teachers Travel to a National Science Conference
- A First Dance
- Operation Prom: Thank You for Your Donations!
- The Scoop: Raul Trevino
- High Tech Library Wonders
- Service Above Self
- Aloha, MORP!
- United in Taizé Prayer
- Setting the Bar High
- Freshman Retreat: Different Ways to Pray
- Hounds Helping Hounds
- SJA Weight Room Gains Improvement
- SJA Remembers World Day of Social Justice
- Inside Story: Holocaust Survivor Antje Olson
- SJA Brings Back The Class Gifts
- The Scoop: Mr. James Rowles
- A Day of Career Experiences
- Model UN Takes On Boston
- A Sweet Victory
- A Day of Love and Giving Back to SJA
- Dedicated to the Game
- SJA Honors All Grandparents
- Zero Period: An Innovation
- Coach Najera Takes Charge
- Science Laboratories: On the Verge of Completion
- SJA at the Spirit Awards
- The Scoop: Brother Francis Garza
- Noodles, Doodles, and Art
- Grade 8 Designers Claim Their Space
- 8th Graders Lock-In Their Family Ties
- Hazardous Wintry Mix Has Passed
- The New Teacher In Town
- Marist Youth Lock-In A Success
- Bullying: Know Your Roles and Set Your Boundaries
- Memorial Gym Renovation begins with a New Roof
- Announcing Our New Champagnat Learning Center Director, Mrs. Ida Saenz
- New Zspace Learning Lab brings virtual experiences to the new STEM Lab
- Spring Fest: Games, Rides, Community
- Catholic Daughters of the Americas 2017 National Educational Contest
- Selecting Our Future Leaders
- Relay for Life: Building Hope
- Awards of High Honor
- Students Expressing Themselves Through Art
- Junior Ring Ceremony: Called to Become Leaders
- Marist Day of Service
- Principal's Newsletter - March 2017
- SJA Student Art Exhibition
- Kibble Kindness
- The Legend of St. Valentine
- Bloodhounds become Scientists
- How to Practice Lent
- Freshman Overcomes the Odds
- Mr. Lerma and the Inauguration Sensation
- Seniors 2017: Final Journey as One
- Brutus Showing the Love for Hounds in Brownsville
- A Tuition Free Catholic Education - Guadalupe Regional Middle School
- SJA Parents At Work !
- Young Hounds on a roll against Monte Alto Blue Devils
- SJA Spirit Award Recipient for 2017 - Mrs. Beth Conner Pace
- Catholic Schools Week
- Trashion Show Sparks New Designers
- DAR Recognizes Andres Trevino with its 2017 Good Citizen Award
- Free Sweet Start to the New Semester
- Mix It Up Lunch Day
- Principal's Newsletter - October 2016
- World Food Day
- Bloodhound's Snack Shack Gets a Facelift
- The Return of Starbucks Day at SJA!
- Jacob Esparza Earns Eagle Scout Through Service Project at St. Joe
- Principal's Newsletter - September 2016
- SJA Spanish Honor Society helps FILL THE TRUCK
- Bloodhounds host the Progresso Red Ants - August 19
- Olympic gold medalist Katie Ledecky says her Catholic faith helps her ‘put things in perspective’
- Principal's Newsletter - August 2016
- Rotary Club of Brownsville Recognizes Mrs. Murphy for Excellence in Teaching
- Juniors Celebrate at Junior Ring Cremony
- Regional Golf Tournament
- Principal's Newsletter - May 2016
- Join Us for SJA's College Signing Day - Friday, April 29
- UD Book Club Reviews "The Young Elites"
- Marist Award Liturgy
- MD Athletic Awards Ceremony
- Starting the Week Right
- Principal's Newsletter - April 2016
- Welcoming SJA's New President - Mr. Michael Motyl
- When On Break
- Power over Parkinson's - Run for the Cure
- Job Well Done by SJA Bloodhound Golf Team
- Bump, Set, Spike and Victory!
- Looking for Those Home Runs
- PROMise to Donate a Dress?
- Success at Spelling Bee Contest
- Tennis Team Travels to Annual Border Olympics
- Encountering God
- Principal's Newsletter - March 2016
- Entering the Lenten Season with Ash Wednesday Service
- Bloodhounds Show Talent at TAPPS State Swim Meet
- Celebrating 150 Years: The Spirit Lives On
- The Comeback Kids!
- Sharing the Love
- Advice For All the Single Ladies & Men After Valentine's Day
- One Team, One Heartbeat
- Winter Pep Rally
- Liturgy Celebrates Fourviere Year and More
- Principal's Newsletter - February 2016
- Junior Class College Planning Meeting
- Our 2016 Spirit Award Recipient - Mrs. Donna Barron
- Share the Love
- The Tassel is Worth the Hassle!
- Starting the New Year Strong
- Missions Dress Down Day - Friday, January 8
- Principal's Newsletter - January 2016
- 'Tis the Season of Giving
- Giving Back with Snack Pack
- Sharing Is Caring: SJA's Toy Drive 2015
- Eighth Grade Retreat
- Positive Peer Leadership Team (PPLT) Serve Our Community
- It's Sweater Weather! Make this holiday warm and cozy for all.
- The Travels of Brother Norbert Rodrigue
- Saving the Savannas Through Fashion
- Encounter Christ 37
- UD Book Club Reviews "Kisses from Katie"
- Principal's Newsletter - December 2015
- Giving Thanks on Giving Tuesday
- 3-2-1 Action! Project RED is BACK!
- 2015-2016 International Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lady Bloodhounds Victorious at Season Opener
- SJA Faculty Show Off Their Team Spirit
- The Bloodhounds Come Back Strong
- Principal's Newsletter - November 2015
- SJA"s Political Leadership Backbone
- A Time To Serve
- Dance Out Hunger!
- It's A Great Day to be a Bloodhound!
- It's Time to Give Back to Our Community!
- Principal's Newsletter - October 2015
- Celebrate Your Freedom to Read
- Teacher Spotlight: Mr. Steven Najera
- The Story Behind Starbucks Day
- Bright Futures, This is the Starting Line
- It's All About Service
- The Herald, Parents and a Little Rainfall
- Take Us to Church
- Are You Marist? Show Your Marist Pride!
- Spike It, St. Joe!
- Learning from Experience
- Got Spirit?
- God In All Things
- A New Sheriff in Town
- Principal's Newsletter - September 2015
- The Purpose of the Dress Code
- A Football Season to Remember
- Faculty Spotlight: Mr. Ben Sandoval
- New Hound Collar Staff Ready for New School Year
- Michael Motyl Appointed Interim President at SJA
- Principal's Newsletter - August 2015
- SJA Cheer Team Earns Top Banana Award at UCA Cheer Camp
- July Edition of the Principal's Newsletter
- Student Council Officers for 2015-2016 Announced
- Say What! Tobacco-Free Action Prevention at SJA
- Highlighting Our Teachers at SJA - Mr. Tony Cantu
- Highlighting Our Teachers at SJA - Mr. Gabriel Orlet
- Highlighting Our Teachers at SJA - Ms. Chelsea Ramos
- Principal's Newsletter - May 2015
- Talent Show
- SJA Student Art Exhibition - Thursday, April 16, 5-7PM in the MD Gym
- Volleyball Is Back!
- Palmira Gomez Buten, SJA Class of 1992, Challenges Students to Budget Their Money
- Principal's Newsletter - April 2015
- And the Beat Goes On!
- Principal Lori Trott, adds Interim President role at SJA
- Lenten Prayer at the Grotto
- A Marvelous Time at MORP
- Red and White Classic!
- Running for the Cure - 5K Leukemia Run
- Principals' Newsletter - March 2015
- Ash Wednesday Begins Our Lenten Season
- "Dunne" with Dallas!
- Taize Prayer
- Wanted: Junior Class PROM Party Planners!
- Humans of St. Joe
- Bloodhounds are TAPPS District Champions in 2015 Soccer Season
- Operation Happiness
- Grandparents Honored in Annual Mass
- Principal's Newsletter - February 2015
- A Well Deserved Honor
- Last One For The Seniors
- Bloodhound Spirit in the New Year
- SJA Seniors Have Spring Fever
- Sweetheart Jean Day
- Principal's Newsletter - January 2015
- 'Tis the Season!
- Trashion Show Takes Us to the 22nd Century!
- Christmas Snack Packs!
- Annual Winter Coat Drive
- The Busiest Mass of the Year
- Principal's Newsletter - December 2014
- Bloodhounds Defeat the Chargers in Season Opener
- National Hispanic Institute's Celebracion 2014
- Taste of Town is a Hit!
- A Christmas Miracle: Breakfast at School
- Find Your Wonders Here
- Sophomore Honor Code
- Principal's Newsletter - November 2014
- Celebrating Montagne Day
- SJA Students MIX IT UP!
- Civics Youth Group Promotes Voting & Volunteering
- Cross Country Season Ends in Waco, Texas
- Bloodhounds Are Paws-itively Drug Free!
- SJA Artists Break the Silence on Domestic Violence
- Élèves de la St. Joe aiment pop-corn! (St. Joe students love popcorn!)
- A Class of Love
- All Rise! My Day in Court
- A Night of Honor and Celebration
- 7th Grade Students Welcomed to the Marist Family
- Principal's Newsletter - October 2014
- Brother Paul - 60 Years of Service, Dedication and Love
- Homecoming Week 2014
- Rain Can't Stop These Bloodhounds!
- We Have Spirit at SJA
- The Woman Behind the Tardy Slip
- A Great Weekend to be a Bloodhound!
- Won The Day!
- 2014-2015 Red & White Yearbook Staff
- Back to School Night
- First Pep Rally is a Blast!
- Principal's Newsletter - September 2014
- New Season Begins for Middle Division Cross Country Team
- Summer Loving for the Sweethearts
- New Faculty Additions for 2014-2015
- Running to Sleep Deprivation
- I Have Upheld the Code
- Principal's Newsletter - August 2014
- The Saint Joseph Academy Community mourns the passing of Gary Burton Stevenson, a member of the SJA Class of 1986.
- Class of 1964 Recognized at SJA Graduation Commencement during their 50th Class Reunion
- SJA Principal's Newsletter for July 2014
- Congratulations Class of 2014
- Principal's Newsletter - June 2014
- A Standout Year Comes to Close at SJA Athletic Awards Banquet
- Bloodhounds Shine as Bright as Their Medals at State Meet
- Principal's Newsletter for May 2014
- SJA Athletic Department Newsletter - April 2014
- Beauty & the Beast
- SJA Green Team participates in planning for resaca restoration project
- Volleying to Victory!
- Principal's Newsletter - April 2014
- It’s Always a Good Day to be a Bloodhound
- It's Time to Face A Book
- SJA's Spelling Bee Queen
- SJA Theatre Brings Beauty & the Beast to Brownsville
- SJA Community Prayer Breakfast
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game!
- Teacher of the Week: Brother Francis Garza, FMS
- St. Mary's Confirmation Students take time to retreat with God
- Principal's Newsletter - March 2014
- Lady Bloodhounds Fall Gracefully
- SJA Students earn District Championship
- Keeping track of their wins
- Turn Out the Lights... The Party’s Over
- An Encounter With God
- Lady Bloodhounds Have Historic Season!
- The Sweet Taste of Victory for SJA Sweethearts
- Running Home - Medals in Tow
- Doing Good Quietly - Marist Youth Student of the Week is Mariana Garcia
- SJA Alumnus '89 - Judge Ignacio Torteya appointed new US Magistrate Judge.
- Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeve This Valentine's Day
- The Hat Makes the Man
- Hound Collar Featured Journalist of the Week
- Marist Youth Student of the Week - Gonzalo Guerra
- Teacher of the Week: Coach Monique Carre
- Principal's Newsletter - February 2014
- MORP Takes Us Back to 1920s
- Rising from the Ashes
- Regina Velarde is St. Joe's Featured Journalist of the Week
- SJA Spirit Award Recipient for 2014 - Ms. Lindsay Irwin
- Catholic School Week - January 29-February 1, 2014
- Teacher of the Week, Mr. Andy Miller
- One Team - One Goal
- Beauty & the Beast Comes to SJA April 10, 11,12
- Teacher of the Week, Mr. Manuel Gamez
- Francis Rodriguez Dances Her Way To UT Austin
- What If?
- SJA Tennis Team Serving to Win!
- Principal's Newsletter - January 2014
- Green Team's Annual Trashion Show
- The President's Newsletter - December 2013
- Holiday Cheer & Gear
- Christmas Time Is Here!
- Teacher of the Week, Ms. Suzi Mohr
- Mid-Term Exam Prep
- Teacher of the Week: Mr. Rene Lerma
- Be All In!
- SJA Sweethearts Take On New York in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Hounds Last Run
- Principal's Newsletter - December 2013
- Daniela Gonzalez earns 2nd place in RGV Birding Festival Art Competition
- Taking One Step Forward
- SJA's Digital Monet: Ricardo Cobian
- Bloodhounds Clinch Playoff Run Against Central Catholic
- Stand Up for What We Stand On
- Taste of the Town - November 1
- SJA Has Brain Power - November 4
- Lady Bloodhounds Start Season with a Victory - November 5
- Alejandra HInojosa Awarded 1st in 2013 Valley Environmental Summit
- SJA Cross Country Team Runs to the End - October 26
- Sweethearts Give a "Super Sweet" Performance -November 2
- Taking Care of Business - November 2
- Principal's Newsletter for November
- SJA 7th Grade Students Introduced to the Marist Family - October 16
- The Ball Bounces
- Fashion Nikki-stas
- Marist Youth Day of Service - Saturday, October 19, 2013
- SJA Faculty Cheer Squad Amazes Bloodhound Fans
- Run! Bloodhounds Run!
- Homecoming Dance features Bright Lights and a Big City!
- Holy Bowl
- Teacher of the Week, Ms. Lauren Baird
- Principal's Newsletter - October 2013
- Dress Up to Show Your SJA Spirit!
- Marist Youth hold luncheon for new students at SJA
- Engineering for the Future
- Teacher of the Week: Mr. Hickson
- Tarpons Don't Take the Bait
- Welcome Back, Mr. Lerma!
- Teacher of the Week, Mrs. Tracy Buchanan
- Cast Call for "Crimes of the Heart"
- On Your Mark, Get Set, Middle Division Goes Cross Country
- Grey Skies Don’t Part for the Hounds
- Bloodhounds Stomp the Red Ants
- Mr. Rey Rosas Recognized for 30 Years of Excellence at SJA
- Civics Youth Group
- Last, Camera, Action... Film Club Begins
- Cross Country Time in Edinburg
- Green Team Applicants Sign Up
- Bloodhounds are Faster
- September Issue of the Principal's Newsletter
- Middle Division Assembly Addresses School Policies
- PAW is Back!
- Meet the New A.C.E. Teachers
- Speed Kills
- SJA Varsity Cheer Clinic
- Breaking News: SJA Mascot Brutus
- And 5, 6, 7, 8! The Sweethearts Are Back!
- It's Kickoff Time at St. Joe!
- The New Brutus Mascot
- New Hound Collar Staff Ready for New School Year
- Principal's Newsletter - August 2013
- Principal's Newsletter - July 2013
- Principal's Newsletter - June 2013
- Baccalaureate Mass Celebrated at Mary, Mother of the Church
- Jazz Band Wows Royal Festival Competition
- Last Liturgy Highlights Seniors' Gifts & Talents
- Hounds Run Their Way to Victory
- National Honor Societies’ Induction Ceremony
- Annual Varsity Sports Banquet - May 1, 2013
- May Edition of the Principal's Newsletter
- Brownsville Rotary 4-Way Test Speech Contest
- Bloodhounds Find Their Swing!
- Curtain Falls on St. Joe Production of Chicago
- Junior Ring Ceremony, Another Year of Tradition
- SJA Tennis Team Makes Their Mark at Regionals
- Learning Goes From the Classroom to the Movie Theater
- SJA Library Goes Mobile with New App
- Chicago Cast Gears Up for Opening Night
- Brother Richard Sharpe announces new SJA Directory appointments for 2013-2014 Academic Year
- April Edition of the Principal's Newsletter
- Bloodhounds Take to the Lanes!
- Vintage Vegas Comes to SJA
- Five SJA Lady Bloodhounds Make All-District Team
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game!
- Marist Heritage Award Recipients Announced
- JV Track Hounds End Another Successful Season
- Red & White Classic, Hunger Games Style
- Bike It! Walk It! Run It! Be It!
- 8th Grade Students Locked In
- Hounds JV Baseball Swing for the Fences
- SJA President Recognizes Distinguished Community Leaders at Annual Prayer Breakfast
- Middle Division Track Team Shines at Lyford Meet
- Le Grand Concours
- Super Bowling Hounds Hit the Lanes
- Principals' Newsletter - March Edition
- SJA Varsity Track Run to Victory in Brownsville Invitational
- TAPPS District Art Competition
- Lady Bloodhounds Basketball Season Ends
- SJA Varsity Soccer Team Fall to Bishop Lynch in Playoffs
- PPLT Holds Red Ribbon Rally at EDS & IWA
- Colors of Hope Run highlights weeklong YLB Week at SJA
- One Billion Rising to Stand Against Violence
- Two SJA Juniors Take Up The Cause for PAWS
- Ancient Eygpt Returns for MORP
- SJA Swim Team Does Well in State Competition
- Your Life Is Beautiful Week
- Taize Prayer Offers a Unique Way to Worship
- Temporary Gate Closure
- Junior Class Encounter Christ during Retreat
- Securing a Spot in District Soccer
- Principal's Newsletter - February 2013
- Annual Grandparents Mass & Reception Celebration
- Strong Turn Out for SJA Entrance Exam
- Tomorrow’s Stars Perform for Us Today at Annual Showcase
- SJA Members of Dance Center Perform at Vipers Halftime Show
- Swim Team's Season Coming to a Close
- Meet the Cast of Chicago!
- 7th Grade Girls' Basketball Season is Win Win
- January Principal's Newsletter
- TAPPS All-District Football Awards
- Chicago Auditions Underway
- Slow Winter Break for the Bloodhounds
- "Save The Seas" is Theme of Green Team's Annual Trashion Show
- District Play Begins for Lady Bloodhounds
- Christmas Snack Pack Program
- Annual Coat and Winter Clothing Drive
- Liturgy of "La Virgen de Guadalupe"
- St. Joe Varsity Soccer Wins Three in Row
- Bloodhound Swimming
- Basketball Bloodhounds Back on Track
- Kicking off the Holiday Spirit
- New Principal's Newsletter - December Edition
- Lady Bloodhounds Past A Busy Tournament Schedule
- Basketball Bloodhounds Are Off And Running!
- Artistic Designs for Brownsville Farmers' Market
- Association of French Teachers Workshop at UTPA
- SJA Middle Division Places 2nd in Valley in American Mathematical Competition
- Student Council hosts Middle Division Dance November 9
- Swim for the WIn!
- Lady Bloodhounds Tip Off
- Bloodhounds Are Back On Track
- Mix It Up Lunch Day
- Mastermind Team takes solid victory at KRGV-Channel 5 Competition on Monday, October 29th
- Heros vs Villains Saved the Day During Spirit Week
- Spirit Week included Pajama Day on Wednesday, October 24th
- Marist Youth Service Day
- All Around the World in a Day
- Show Your Spirit!
- Taste of the Town! - Friday, November 2, 2012
- Woof, Woof, Tweet, Tweet
- SJA Students Take Top Awards in Valley Environmental Summit Short Film Contest
- Bloodhounds Catch Fire
- St. Joe Shines in Legally Blonde at Camille Playhouse
- Planning for a Bright Future
- Hounds Still Fishing
- While The Lights Were Out is new SJA Theatre production set to begin November 1
- Defeat at a Distance
- Breaking the Ice
- Bloodhounds Offense Was Red Hot in Progresso
- And the Beat Goes On!
- Mr. Charles "Rusty" Johnson
- SJA Cross Country Team Hits the Pavement
- Bloodhounds Fall on Opening Day
- Against All Odds
- Student Council Inductions
- STUDENT COUNCIL STARTS OUT ON THE RIGHT PAW
- Ms. Irwin’s New Year, New Role
- Bloodhound Football Scrimmage in Rio Hondo
- The First Day of School
- View of Auschwitz is indelible
- Extra, extra, read all about her!
- College 101: No place like ...
- Olympic gold: Being there!
- Bloodhounds making news on the go
- Gridiron Bloodhounds meet; first snap Aug. 6
- SJA going, going, gone ... 100 percent wireless!
- Hello from Buda and Pest
- Summer vacation: It's not all sun and sand
- No rest in Park for SJA's 'Junior Ranger'
- Students leave on tour of central Europe
- No 'Statue' of limitations, for this SJA alumnus
- Bridge building: a literal experience with plenty of figurative depth
- What really 'registered'? A moment
- No rest for the 'cheer'-y
- Missions 2012: Seeking God and finding Him
- Football camp a 'big hit'
- Mission ... accomplished!
- SJA students 'Great' at 'Debate'
- Hounds' camp playbook: team-building
- Golf tourney '12: 'Truly an alumni experience'
- Youth leaders attend Marist weekend in NY
- Valedictorian Carrillo: Tonight, I challenge you
- Salutatorian Sudarshan: It's just the beginning
- SJA students on a mission
- 82nd commencement: SJA's Class of 2012
- PAW: SJA literary magazine on sale on-line
- Class of 2012: Thankful for the memories
- SJA 2011-2012: a bunch of good sports!
- Extra special year for SJA extracurriculars
- SJA's MD: too many highlights to mention
- Dear Brutus: Will I need a GPS next year?
- Dunn, Phillipp named athletes of the year
- Eight SJA teachers moving on
- Harry Potter comes to campus
- Brother Richard: a first year, in review
- Choir closes SJA school year performances
- 98 schools welcome SJA seniors
- A pair of diplomas for the Recios
- '10 things I learned'
- 3 are charmed: SJA athletes state champs
- HC news bulletin: Cardenas wins state 300 meter hurdle title
- HC news bulletin: Valencia state pole vault champ
- Guest writer: 'What I learned'
- 7 candidates attend SJA symposium
- SJA athletes hope to track down medals
- More boys joining the masses in liturgy choir
- 367 SJA students honored
- Candidates to visit SJA symposium
- Diamond Hounds season goes quietly
- MD students rocket to the top
- YLB Week: 'Free Hugs' Tuesday
- 55 show up for spring football
- MD Violets flower into champs
- Portfolio Day: What's right about our writing?
- She used silence to make a statement
- Bloodhound netters net state title
- This class gives voice to student goals
- Rally time! Mrs. Bradford says to make a 'Rack'-et for the girls lockerroom
- Sophomores work at giving back
- Valencias keep SJA safe in the vault
- Diamond Hounds earn playoff home game
- Just this close to 'Masterful'
- Prom 2012 will 'Keep It Classy'
- Bloodhound Bits: Book Fair; Book Club; 'Trashion' reprise; 'KONY' broadcast
- Bloodhound news flash: Book Club postponed
- Tennis team hopes to raise a racket in Waco
- There's an SJA cast to Camille's 'Woods'
- SJA diamond 9 lassos Laredo in big win
- Diamond Hounds need win in Laredo
- Horrors? Yep, but no opening night jitters
- The college process: Still not over for seniors
- Bloodhound Bits: 'Little Shop' open for business, tonight
- Garcia to be an Aggie -- no, not THAT kind!
- Ask Brutus: Finals! Argh! HELP!
- 'Little Shop,' BIG plant!
- Masterminds: On to the finals!
- Spring break trip jam-packed -- with students and sights
- Gooooo Hounds! SJA debuts new 'Fight Song'
- SJA to send 4 MDers to PSIA state
- Diamond Hounds almost ground the Flyers
- Cardenas, Carrillo track down records
- Art show is a big draw
- It's baaaack! Friday the 13th
- Guo, Sudarshan TAPP(S) into success
- Syria: Much closer to home, for some
- Operation Prom: 200 dresses ready to go
- Hearty SJA souls walk for '1 Day Without Shoes'
- Diamond Hounds break out after break
- SJA art show Thursday to feature 600 works
- Target? Her's has nothing to do with shopping
- It's (Style) Show Time!
- MD track team runs to glory
- Soph Soto wins Rotary speech competition
- Ask Brutus: Spring Break edition!
- On the road, again: Ms. Davila taking 8th-graders east
- Banda no-hits MMA
- On Assignment: The next level -- literally
- 'Break'-ing news: Some sun, some service, some snowboarding
- BLOODHOUND BRIEFING: Dressing up; being addressed; getting dressed down, and just plain ol' addressing
- 7 SJA students TAPP into art awards
- Carrillo is on 'track' for success
- 7th-grade handiwork: t-shirts to dye for
- It's 'Battle of St. Joe' for the diamond Hounds
- 'Games' leaves some sated, some still hungry
- 1st person report: Hair, today, 'Love,' tomorrow
- 4 cheers for Ms. Bald? J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!
- Tweet: It's not only the campus birds that are all a-Twitter
- SJA students will be part of the "Hunger"-y premiere crowd for "Games"
- 'Kick some butts' was anti-tobacco cheer at SJA rally
- Diamond Hounds drop another close one
- Hounds mastermind a win over Hanna
- OPINION: KONY 2012 ... another look
- Red v. White: It was classic!
- Lots of doubles, but no trouble
- BLOODHOUND BRIEFING: Retreat, 'Ringent,' MVP, Masterminds and Honors
- 2012 Bookfair: Consider yourself en-'titled'
- Red v. White! Let the games begin!
- Errors collar the Hounds at White Wings
- FIRST PERSON: Getting the ball rolling
- Murphy, Dempsey named 'Leadership' recipients
- SJA's 'Operation PROM': A chance to make some real magic
- Word! 7th-graders score in DRT essay contest
- Baseball Hounds track down 3rd place in BISD tournament
- Sweetheart dance results were, well, sweet!
- 'Spring break diets' are shortcuts ... to problems
- Diamond Hounds keep pace with Pace -- then rally to win
- Even in Denver, Colorado, they read the Hound Collar!
- Skaters warm to 'Great Ice Adventure'
- Dear Brutus: HELP! I'm in love!
- Diamond Hounds drop Lopez, 2-1
- Harlingen's the next 'hive' on his goal to bee champ
- And (26.2) miles to go before he ... stopped
- Baseball Hounds expect to track success, this season
- Sweethearts in name, only; these girls mean business
- Mrs. Hipsher's got reading 'cornered'
- Math competition adds up to honors
- She's a "model" student
- For SJA band, it's (Mr.) Miller time.
- Hounds collared by Bears, Cardinals
- You don't want to mess around with this Hound!
- It's "February Madness" for Hounds hoopsters in San Antonio
- Charro Daze: Bloodhound band in the mix
- Senior retreat moved students forward
- Hoops times, sites, set
- Dear Brutus: HELP!
- A year abroad: Spain, set, match!
- SJA artists draw on wide range of talent in TAPPS competition, win 5 firsts
- SJA relay team douses school record at state meet
- Lady Hounds give Knights a rough afternoon
- Hounds finish unbeaten at home, head to Elite Eight
- Lady Hounds itching to make it a long day for the Knights
- Hounds' hunt for basketball's Grail starts off against Crusaders
- 2, 4, 6, 8, pasta helps 'em celebrate
- She's tireless, when it comes to motocross
- President's Awards celebrate service
- Class of 2012: Being accepted far and wide
- TAPPS no dirge for these SJA students
- MORP: Part of the fun's in the asking
- Second time, no charm: Hounds ousted, again, by Bishop Lynch
- Soccer Hounds hoping to roast the Friars
- Mrs. Valadez: At work at home, too -- on homework
- Anandasivam buzzes through the bee; 12 Hound scholars headed to TAPPS
- "Market'-ing class: Lettuce prey
- No bull! Inaugural trial team reaches semis
- Hounds celebrate big evening over Knights
- Anandasivam shines in spelling bee
- Senior Duncan Sudarshan named National Merit Finalist
- SJA 8th grader's 'Overload' wins over judges
- SJA's 8: A band of brothers
- Flyers turnabout: Hounds suffer 1-point loss
- Lady Hounds ground the Flyers
- Gooooooooooooal waved off; win stands!
- It's not the size of the Hound in the fight ...
- Soccer playoff time: It's not just for kicks, anymore
- SJA senior blogs: 'I wish I'd ...'
- 4 SJA Masterminds, 335 is 1
- YLB experiences "Beautiful" turnout
- Boys manhandle MMA, 49-22
- 'Women in History?' Of course
- Hound Collar Update: Mr. Gaffney alive and well in D.C.
- She's an ACE -- and a show-stopper!
- 60 grandparents celebrated at SJA liturgy
- District doings: Win! Win! Win!
- It's baaaaack: 'Ask Brutus!'
- Dr. Filizola to receive 'Spirit Award' tonight
- Mrs. Lori Trott named SJA principal July 1
- 11 acts highlight SJA Talent Show
- Senior retreat moving foward: Feb. 19-21
- Hound Collar REPORT: Words that hurt
- Leathernecks 'Hound-ed,' 4-0
- China vs. U.S.: An education primer
- One of SJA's ACEs: Mr. Scott Jarvie
- The Battle of St. Joe II -- the boys, this time: We win (again)!
- Battle of St. Joe I: We win!
- No 'flunkin' donuts,' at this SJA awards breakfast, only honored rolls and, well, OK ... donuts
- Casting done; "Horrors" to follow
- Hound Collar REPORT: Are SJA students and teachers FB "friends" -- and should they be?
- Entering: One of "The Exits"
- Lady Hounds hope layoff doesn't distract from district
- They put their minds on the line
- Calling all (prospective) Hounds!
- OPINION: Digital whirlwind here to stay
- Hounds' consolation: a championship
- PPLT: Outreach a 'smile' wide
- Hounds' Murphy collars 13 in win
- Hound Collar Staff
- Boys hoops varsity defeats La Villa
- YLB wants things to be letter-perfect -- 4u!
- Remember 'Naviance?' You will
- Gardening 101: What's sprouting up around campus