Physical Education Department Outcomes
As a result of the required course of instruction in Physical Education, Fitness, and Health, students will:
- Describe the meaning and importance of physical fitness, including an understanding of the ways to maintain an acceptable level of fitness.
- Describe the ethical obligations inherent in the recognition of the human body as God’s creation.
- Develop a comprehensive personal fitness, safety, and health plan.
- Utilize a broad repertoire of sports and exercise activities conducive to physical fitness, recreation, and relaxation.
- Function cooperatively and effectively as a member of a team.
- Participate in a variety of team and individual sports with at least a minimum of skill.
- Gracefully accept skill corrections and officials’ decisions.
Monique Carre, Chair email@example.com
Physical Education – Girls 7 Physical Education – Girls 8 Health
Leatrice Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Education – Girls Upper Division Health
Fernando Castenada email@example.com
Teddy Lopez firstname.lastname@example.org
Christian Putegnat email@example.com
Physical Education - Boys
Gus Zavaletta firstname.lastname@example.org